Willing to pay your Amica Insurance Bills? The Billing and payments department is here to assist you with the payment methods. Know your Amica Insurance Quote and find out the most convenient method to pay your bills. The insurance company has made it quite easier for its customers to sign in and make a payment.
Amica Insurance Company provides a wide range of insurance policies. The company is based in Rhode Island. If you are a new customer you can find out the Amica Insurance Review before getting a policy. The company is one of the oldest ones in the United States. Customers who already have an active Amica Insurance Account can sign in for online bill pay and more.
How to Log into Amica Insurance | Pay Amica Insurance Bills Online
For making an online payment you must log in. For signing into your account you need to go to the webpage of the Amica Insurance (amica.com) and provide the Username and Password.
Once the customer has signed in he/she will find will the “Payments” button. Once you have made the payment you will find a confirmation screen.
Pay Amica Insurance Bills through Mail
In order to make the payment through the mail the customer is required to send the check to the following address:
Amica Mutual Insurance
PO Box 9128
Providence, RI 02940-9128
Pay Amica Insurance Bills through Phone
Willing to pay through a phone. No need to worry you just need to call the automated billing and account inquiry and provide the data required for making the payment.
Amica Insurance Review
Looking for the best insurance company? Then you must find the review before going ahead with the policy purchasing procedure.
- Amica Insurance is a highly rated company by insurance rating organizations. If you look into the past years the company has received plenty of awards for great service.
- The customer service department of the Amica Insurance is highly responsive. Therefore, one can find assistance instantly without having to go through too much hassle.
- The payments procedure is extremely easy. You can make the payment via phone, mail or the Amica Insurance online portal.
- Plenty of customers have complained about the claim handling procedure of the Insurance Company.
- The local offices are not widespread. You would have to take a great leap while visiting a physical location.
Amica Insurance Phone Numbers Contact
Amica Life Insurance Company
PO Box 9700
Providence, RI 02940-9700